Elizabeth Banks?doesn’t know how?Jennifer Lawrence?copes with fame.
The ‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ actress doesn’t think she gets recognised?in real lifebecause she looks so different ”on screen”, and admitted she feels sorry for her 23-year-old co-star.
She told the Mail on Sunday newspaper’s You magazine: ”I have a little less heat on me because I am so recognisable on screen, thank goodness.
”I can’t imagine what it’s like for?Jennifer Lawrence?every day. Being that young, I just don’t know how she copes with all the attention.”
While her co-star has shot to fame at a young age Elizabeth, 39, is grateful for her own ”slow and steady” rise to the top.
She explained: ”I have had ‘moments’ before, but they haven’t changed my life dramatically.
”I am very much a ‘slow and steady wins the race’ kind of person.”
Jennifer has spoke about dealing with fame in the past, and insisted she has constantly made sure she’s stayed grounded.
She previously said: ”I act like an old woman; I’m in bed by 11pm at the latest.
”I prefer that to hanging around Hollywood parties at night … I still?live?in the same three-bedroom apartment I had when I?moved?to LA six years ago.
”I still look for bargains in the supermarket. When I go somewhere these days I let a?valet park?my car. That costs $6!”
“It’s got to be Jennifer Lawrence,” she replied when asked to name her icon of 2013. “I watched her go up to collect her award at the Oscars and trip over, but the way she handled it was so cool, she’s a rock star.”
Jennifer is turning 23 today, I would like to wish her the happiest of birthdays!
We love you so much, Jennifer! Please, don’t ever change!
PS. I’ll update the site in a few days, I was on holiday recently.
Superstardom hasn’t given?Jennifer Lawrence?an ego!
The 22-year-old Oscar winner’s?Catching Fire?costar?Liam Hemsworth?told?Good Morning America?Monday that “nothing has gone to her hear over the last few years.”
And did she gloat when she?nabbed the Academy Award?for best actress for her role in?Silver Linings Playbook???Of course not! Liam, 23, said “you wouldn’t even know” she’d taken home that coveted golden statue.
“When I first met her she was full of life and brings such a great energy to set,” he added. “When you’re shooting the tough stuff like the themes in the ‘Hunger Games’, it can be a little dark and she’s got that great energy about her and she’s still that way.”
As you may know??Jennifer?is turning 23?on August 15th.?Two the most popular Tumblr blogs about Jennifer, JenniferLawrenceDaily &?LawrenceNation, have?decided to team up and to create Birthday Blog (link at the bottom of this post).
On this blog you may submit your messages and pictures to wish Jennifer a happy birthday. This blog be mentioned in JLD?s?birthday card project, in the hope that Jennifer will take a look through the blog.
PLEASE READ THIS BIT:
- To send in your birthday message click on?submit?(either at the top, or on the sidebar)
- You may send in pictures as well as a message
- There is?no?character limit
- We would prefer that you send in?one?message, but if you would like to send in a second one feel free?(don?t spam our inbox with the same message over and over, it won?t get published)
For those who?DON?T?have a tumblr account:
- You?can?send in your message by using the ?submit? tab on the top navigation. However,?an email IS required?for you to do this, therefore?if you are not comfortable with giving out your email PLEASE use the ?message? tab.
- You?can?send in pictures
- We would prefer that you send in?one?message, but if you would like to send in a second one feel free.
- You may leave your actual name?and/or?Twitter username if you wish to!
- You have time until August 16th
- ALL questions?should be asked using the??questions??link in the side navigation
- Have fun! We hope this is a great project that you shall all enjoy.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE BIRTHDAY BLOG!!