As long as the promotion of “The Silver Linings Playbook” lasts, we’ll be flooded with new interviews, photos, and articles about Jennifer Lawrence and the movie. About 8 hours ago, USA Today posted the list of 5 reasons why Jennifer is the coolest lady in Hollywood (along with Emma Stone) and you can read them below!
USA Today: Five reasons we love Jennifer Lawrence, who could well be the coolest lady in Hollywood (along with Emma Stone).
She let me try on her heels, which were as painful as she’d promised. She told me her fabulous jumpsuit was “scratchy.” It was. And she’s someone you want to take out for a long night of cocktails. Yes, she’s that great. Below, the proof.
1. She kicks off “Satan’s shoes” (aka gold stilettos) and lays down on the couch, barefoot, to talk to me.
2. She attributes her success to non-thespian skills. “I started sleeping with all the directors. I slept with 98 percent of them,” she jokes.
3. She’s tired. Very tired. And doesn’t complain. “I might not be making sense. Just change everything.”
4. She disses her dancing skills in Silver Linings Playbook. “That’s a sad thing to watch. I’m an awful dancer. I was stress-eating. I’d completely given up.”
5. She loves played flawed, weird women. “I thought (my character) was hilarious. I find it really amusing how (the director) can take someone who’s crazy and not someone to look up to and make them someone you really like. There’s so many dimensions.”